Lush Tropical River-Front Oasis!!!
707 BILWON ROAD, BIBOOHRA
Welcome to this hidden gem fronting the beautiful Barron River. The property is an easy hours drive to Cairns and just over 10 minutes from the busy township of Mareeba, the major regional hub of the Atherton Tablelands.
The motivated vendors are retiring and are ready to meet the market and have given instructions to sell their home. This exceptional property is a must see and a pleasure to inspect. Buyers are encouraged to act with confidence as all genuine offers will be considered. This property with river access presents as a rare opportunity not to be missed.
Features of the property include:
– 4 Bedroom open-plan fully air-conditioned house with attached car accommodation
– Huge outdoor entertaining areas
– 10 KW Solar (2 x 5KW systems).
– 2 x Relocatable guest quarters
– 2 x Machinery sheds (15m x 18m) & (10m x 28m).
– Workshop/Storage Shed
– Underground Irrigation infrastructure with fertile loam soils
– 10 Megalitre water allocation and machinery negotiable.
– The main house is a generously sized with internal area being approx 302.66 m2 and with external areas being approx 142.5 m2 Totalling 445.16 m2
– It is Air-conditioned throughout (incl the laundry) and also has quality fans in all rooms.
– The well-appointed kitchen has a large gas cook top with range hood, electric oven, walk in country pantry and more than ample bench space. There is a large island bench for food preparation or to just sit around. A new dishwasher and microwave are fitted and quality cabinetry provides ample cupboard and draw storage space.
– The dining and lounge areas are open plan with polished timber flooring,
– It also features a Library and day room along with a massive rumpus and lounge area which could easily be converted to a dual living space or kept for entertaining.
– The 4 very spacious bedrooms boast high ceilings and built in robes. The master robe is finished beautifully with timber doors while the remainder have mirrored robe doors.
– A large bathroom and huge laundry service the expansive main house. The home has an impressive amount of storage in the laundry and linen press located in the hallway.
– A 3 Bay garage with automatic doors and 3 bay carport is attached to the house
– The 3 outdoor living spaces provide a vantage point to enjoy the abundant wildlife/birdlife and consists of:
o A huge engineered patio area with scenic outlook, the hub for outdoor dining and family BBQ’s adjacent to the spa.
o A covered front verandah to relax on and capture the cool garden breezes
o A large Florida room to the rear of the bedrooms which is fully glazed and screened and is the ideal location to enjoy the river eco system.
– A Concrete water tank of 27,000 litres with a triple filtration system provides high quality filtered drinking water.
– LED lighting, NBN & a Foxtel Satellite dish
– Established lush gardens can be irrigated with the Bore (1.5hp motor) or from the river.
– 15m x 18m 6 bay Main Shed with
o 5kw solar
o 3 phase power
o 3 bays have concrete flooring
o Tool bench and storage shelving
o 3 phase air-compressor
o Chain hoist
o Rain water tank
– 10m x 28m 4 bay hay or machinery shed.
– 5m x 2.5m movable chemical shed with emergency shower.
– Rear workshop/shed has concrete flooring to storage workshop rooms, shower and toilet, and 2 bay carport. This building hosts the 5Kw Solar system that supplies the main house and workshop.
– 8m x 3m relocatable guest quarters with pathway to main house, undercover patio, air conditioned and phone line. Great for Air BnB or farm stays.
– 9.5 x 3m relocatable with kitchenette, shower, toilet, air conditioning. Great space for a caretaker, Air BnB, or temporary resident.
– Formerly part of a large-scale turf business and more recently used for feed hay production, a portion of the farm still has green couch turf (approx. 1ha) with the remainder having been planted with Rhodes grass. This would be ideal for future hay production or as pasture for horses and/or other livestock.
– The land is 9.43 hectare (23.3 acres) of quality sought after fertile loam soils ideal for farming, horse agistment or any other horticulture project.
– This property with its extensive infrastructure would also support a large range of other business models.
– 6 inch and 4 inch underground irrigation lines run throughout the extent of the property.
– The property has a Sun-water registered pumping site and offtake on the Barron River for irrigation purposes with 3 phase power to the pump site.
– There is also a new Honda “fire-fighter” pump in place that is utilised for domestic purposes.
– The Barron River is part of the Tinaroo Irrigation Scheme with year-round water flow.
Other options negotiable with the farm sale:
– 10 megalitre water allocation
– 80 Meter Rainspan boom irrigator
– John Deere 80 Hp Tractor
– Ford 5000 Tractor
– John Deere zero turn ride on mower.
– Ariens zero turn ride on mower.
– John Deere side by side buggy.
– Assorted tractor implements
– 75Hp 3 Phase electric Pump
– Hot springs relocatable spa
– Billiard table
This spacious Estate on 9.43 hectare will impress!
The large four bedroom home is situated at the rear of the land & nearby the River site is simply stunning!
There are numerous swimming spots here.
What a great place for a BBQ or entertain your friends/family.
The main Dwelling has been built to a high standard.
Walk in and you will see a large traditional kitchen. Island bench, with walk in pantry, on the right.
Nearby there is the spacious dining area with door leading onto a big covered patio.
The games room, outfitted with a billiard table & a second lounge area with many screened windows, that look onto the rear lawn near the Barron River.
The master bedroom is luxurious & with room to move!
All rooms have built ins.
In addition to the dwelling there are two large sheds, an air-conditioned office building, workers quarters plus a big solar system, connected to the grid.
The lawns have irrigation installed plus there is a 10Meg water allocation included with the sale.
There is an established Vegetable garden & orchard.
Park your car in a 3-bay garage & draw water from a big 27,000 litre concrete tank.
Wash your clothes in a really big laundry with many cupboards & large work bench area.
Watch TV via NBN, on Foxtel, Netflix or a host of other channels.
In summary enjoy life to the Full on this very desirable 23 acre estate set by the Barron River.
Access to Cairns can be via Shanty Creek Road or to Mareeba via the highway.
Call for an immediate inspection.
You’ll be very glad you did
Motivated Sellers who want to hear your Formal Offer.
|Price:||$Present Reasonable Offer|
|Address:||707 Bilwon Road|
|Property Type:||Resort Style Dwelling|